Hibiscus flower cutter and veiner set
This set contains a silicon rubber hibiscus mould 60mm dia. and a matching stainless steel cutter 52mm diam.
1. Have your clean mould ready and knead the icing well, colour and roll out icing
2. Cut a Hibiscus shape of flower modeling paste using the stainless steel cutter
3. Place the icing shape on one half of the mould, gently align the icing over the petal shape
4. Bring the two halves together noting the alignment buttons on the mould
5. Remove the icing and place in a curved cup made of aluminium foil,
this would be a good time to place your stamen in the center, allow to dry and shade with dusting powder
General & Helpful Hints & Tips.
Moulds may be 'lightly' wiped with cooking oil, making sure to remove any excess.
If the icing is too sticky or limp, knead in a little cornflour or icing sugar.
The mould may be placed in the freezer for a few minutes - this will help firm the icing and hold the detail while unmoulding.